That is cute. I don't think I will ever know pink tutus. Keep posting girly pics. It's the only estrogen I have to appease my desire for girl stuff. :)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
17 comments:
Beautiful ballerina...she's a cutie!
The look of concentration on her face is priceless. This is a fantastic shot!
My WW contribution - decidedly much less cute than yours - is here: http://tinyurl.com/6yagb5
That is cute. I don't think I will ever know pink tutus. Keep posting girly pics. It's the only estrogen I have to appease my desire for girl stuff. :)
How precious is that! She is beautiful :)
Utterly adorable. :)
what a cutie.... so pretty in pink!
She will be the next prima ballerina.
No doubt.
Look at her concentration. Great WW
Gorgeous picture! Your kids are adorable! :)
So sweet. I didn't get to WW today, but I love yours.
Adorable. She would fit right in around here!
Don't you just love a little girl's pink frills and fluff?!
She is absolutely beautiful!
Daaaaang she's cute! I mean, really really cute. REALLY.
REALLY.
:)
You're daughter is beautiful.
And what a gorgeous little princess she is!!
She's beautiful!
cute.
too adorable!!!
Post a Comment