
Luke turns 4 months old today - I can't believe that he is that old already! I took him for his 4 month check-up at the doctor's office. He now weighs 14 lb 7 oz, which is about average. His height and head
circumference are also average. He had to get another 4 shots, which he hated. He is a healthy boy, and so
fricken cute.....

His eyes are a really pretty color right now - kinda greenish-brownish. I am excited to see what color they will eventually turn. (not that you can tell due to my fabulous photography skills!)

me and my baby....

I love little feet!

And he can stick his whole fist in his mouth.
Funny kid!
6 comments:
Both your kids have the most gorgeous eyes! Pook is cuter than ever. It's hard to believe he's already 4 mos. old. On the other hand, it's hard to believe my baby will be 18 mos. old on Sunday...
I can't believe it's been 4 months either-Wow!
He really is adorable and I love that you guys call him Pook.
hahah, just like his aunt stevers can! Love the pics!
The entire fist is impressive. I bet he'll be putting entire burgers and pizzas in there before long. I like baby feet too! :)
I'm glad Luke got his shots although I am pretty sure he would have prefered to be at the beach!!
I cannot believe how much Pook looks like Ray in that last picture! Now all we need to do is dare him to eat some dog food and he'll be set. =)
Post a Comment