Thursday, February 21, 2008

Best Friends

Last weekend, I took Emmy to a birthday party at Build-a-Bear for one of her friends from Church. Emmy's very best friend, Wynne, was also there. The party was totally chaotic (10 kids under the age of 5 along with a very crowded mall on a Saturday afternoon is not a fun party). At least Wynne and Emmy had fun together!

5 comments:

photomommy said...

It's great that Emmy has a best friend.

They look like they had a great time!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Aren't little girl best friends about the sweetest thing going? So cute. It stays sweet until they discover boys.....LOL!

Bren said...

My oldest has been begging for a Build-a-Bear party but I'm too cheap.

Looks like she had a ton of fun!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

THOSE are priceless shots, how cute.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I have come to the conclusion that you never outgrow Build-A-Bear!

Both are just so pretty!

:-) Beth