Friday, February 08, 2008

So Tired of Sick Kids...

It has been a crazy rough week. We have had lots of sniffles and sneezes over the past few weeks, but Emmy is miserably sick right now. She has a horrible cough that keeps her up at night crying, and a fever for the past 2 days. I took her to the doctor yesterday and they did a Flu test and a strep test, both of which came back negative, so it is viral. I did get some good cough syrup, which seems to help a bit, but even as I type this, she is in her bedroom, coughing away (Daddy just went in to check on her).
You know it is bad when she just wants to lay on the couch all day, and when I ask her how she is feeling, she says, "Not fine," with this sad look on her face. My poor baby.... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she starts feeling better! :)

photomommy said...

Poor Emmy!

The little girls I watch were sick most of the week, I only had them for 2 days. I just hope mine don't pick it up...

So you think our reunion is going to be "oodles" of fun?

I bet Ray disagrees... :)

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

OH... sending your family well wishes!