Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day Party

This morning our playgroup had a Valentine's Day party for the kids. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. They decorated Valentine mail boxes, exchanged Valentines, read stories, and ate way too much sugar. I love our playgroup - we have lots of kids in the same age range and it is so nice to chat with other moms.




Emmy and a friend













Story time - the only time anyone sat still longer than 2 seconds








Pooky - who is not feeling very well :(












Emmy's Valentine mailbox












And she was very proud to have written her name on it all by herself!






As for Ray and I - we don't do much to celebrate. Ray is sick now too, and as I mentioned , so is Pooky. For me, now that we have kids, the holiday is really about them, and I was happy that we got to do something fun this morning.
Happy V Day!

2 comments:

dawn224 said...

this sick stuff stinks! I hope you feel better soon!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Ahh...how cute! I love it when they are really little and all it takes is a little valentine to make their day perfect!