Too cute! Wait till you walk in and find them eating dog food, or giving the dog a "peanut-butter bath" or waxing the floor with a stick of margerine - LOL! Or worse, giving their sibling a hair-cut! Blog about every moment and savor them because they grow up all too fast.
Yes, Missy..this does bring back memories..whenever you and your sister were quiet, I knew I needed to find you and check to see what you were doing..Most of the time, you were all right and not doing anything wrong, but you never know!!..
Oh, yeah. The mommies always get lulled into complacency by the quiet. Last time I did, my boy got into 4 packets of hot chocolate and ate as much as possible and then painted with the rest on the floor. It wasn't pretty.
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
8 comments:
What a mess!!
Oh... I so can remember those days!
:-) Beth
Ha ha! Too funny. I can't let it get quiet here either...things tend to get messy when it does. :)
Too cute! Wait till you walk in and find them eating dog food, or giving the dog a "peanut-butter bath" or waxing the floor with a stick of margerine - LOL! Or worse, giving their sibling a hair-cut! Blog about every moment and savor them because they grow up all too fast.
You know something's up when it gets quiet! Fun shots.
Yes, Missy..this does bring back memories..whenever you and your sister were quiet, I knew I needed to find you and check to see what you were doing..Most of the time, you were all right and not doing anything wrong, but you never know!!..
Mom Noski
Oh, yeah. The mommies always get lulled into complacency by the quiet. Last time I did, my boy got into 4 packets of hot chocolate and ate as much as possible and then painted with the rest on the floor. It wasn't pretty.
I have this too - only ours were faux cheerios - but it occupied Alex for an hour :)
Post a Comment