My husband vacuums, too. I am hoping my little guy picks up all those great habits so as to be a fab husband some day, too. Looks like your little man is well on his way!
Hello - thanks for stopping by my blog - I thought I'd check yours out too. I'm noticing the WMU blanket on the back of the couch. I just started Wordless Wednesday myself - and thank you for commenting! I look forward to reading more of your blog.... Cute pic, btw.
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
8 comments:
Ray vaccuums?
I'm jealous.
As always, cute pic of Pook.
Perfect! Maybe he'll grow up to be a helpful hubby someday.
Big Bud & Little Bud - I love his happy smile! LYL - wama toonoo
My husband vacuums, too. I am hoping my little guy picks up all those great habits so as to be a fab husband some day, too. Looks like your little man is well on his way!
Thanks for the visit! (:
Yay! Love a guy who vacuums! Teach them young.
:-)
Beth
Ok...My post for Bad Photography Thursday is UP! Thanks for thinking this up.
Hello - thanks for stopping by my blog - I thought I'd check yours out too. I'm noticing the WMU blanket on the back of the couch.
I just started Wordless Wednesday myself - and thank you for commenting!
I look forward to reading more of your blog....
Cute pic, btw.
I'm so getting my daughter a real vacuum so I can take better advantage of her "helping". Yay for a hubby that vacuums!
Post a Comment