I love Tuesday evenings. That is when The Biggest Loser is on, and as soon as the kids are in bed, I excitedly turn on the TV and the DVR, which of course is already recording the show so that I don't have to watch those pesky commercials.
The Biggest Loser really makes me feel motivated to be healthy and lose weight.
But I think the fact that I sit here watching the show every week snacking on cookies and junk food is probably not the best way to start that healthy lifestyle. :)
On a totally unrelated note, I had to send back the TV blocker thingy that I was so excited to get. As it turns out, the front of my television set is slightly curved, making the blocker thingy totally useless - you could just as easily push the buttons though the blocker as you could without.
On the upside, for some reason the babies have forgotten about the TV buttons and haven't really been bothering it.
Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I so love The Biggest Loser, too. I always feel guilty for snacking while that show's on...
I LOVE the biggest loser (and especially Bob the Trainer). It's made me exercise my flabolous self!
Everyone I know that watches it loves it and is highly addicted...which is why I've never watched it. Because if I watch it, I'll get addicted, then I'll have to schedule stuff around it so I don't miss it (we don't have the DVR or whatever it is to be able to tape it) and I already have trouble scheduling because we have so much going on. And if I start watching it, I will probably get motivated to work out, and that would be something else I would have to fit ino my schedule. See why I can't possibly turn that show on??? It would be a slippery slope -LOL!!
Post a Comment