This week, I finally stopped giving Pooky his bottle at bedtime, which was the only time he was still using them. I was really worried about making that final switch, because he usually drinks his bottle in his crib, which puts him to sleep (I know, a big no-no, but hey, I do whatever works). However, it went fine, and I am now ready to pack those bottles away.... maybe for a possible Baby #3 someday! ;)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Bottle Free
This week, I finally stopped giving Pooky his bottle at bedtime, which was the only time he was still using them. I was really worried about making that final switch, because he usually drinks his bottle in his crib, which puts him to sleep (I know, a big no-no, but hey, I do whatever works). However, it went fine, and I am now ready to pack those bottles away.... maybe for a possible Baby #3 someday! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yea Pook!!..I'm very proud of my big boy..
Grandmom Noski
Congrats to Mr. Pook! :)
(we all do what it takes for sleep :) )
yay for no more bottles!
Oh...they grow up so quickly! I miss the bottle days and cuddling with my babies!
Hooray!!!!
Baby 3?? With who?
Hooray for Little Bud!! Can't believe he's already old enough for no more bottles! LOADS OF LOVE AND KISSES - Wama Nanu
Post a Comment