Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Little Artist

Emmy's favorite activity right now is drawing.
But, my house is being overrun by all of her pictures. They are all over the fridge, the counter, the kitchen table, and her bedroom. Her favorite things to draw are smiley faces and people. She is also doing very well with writing her letters. Here are a few of her latest creations....







A person, accessorized by heart stickers.









Her friend Michael's birthday card. She wrote that all by herself!










The front of Michael's birthday card envelope. I think that it is a monster.









Big smiley face. And her name.










This is me and Ray, and our house in the middle. It is kinda hard to see, but it is very cute. :)






Question: Since I have 4 million pictures strewn around the house, what do I do with them? I definitely am not keeping them all, and many, many have already been thrown out. But what do I do with the many good ones I have kept? There are a lot and I would like to keep them somehow.... just not all over the house! Any suggestions???

5 comments:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I like Huckdoll's idea of a "Love Box" to save those kinds of papers!

:-) Beth

photomommy said...

I was thinking maybe a scrapbook...a certain ampont of pages for each year...

Those are great drawings. Her handwriting is really coming along!

photomommy said...

Ohh...that was bad... It was supposed to be "amount". Guess I shouldn't type first thing in the AM.

Anonymous said...

Get a 3 ring binder and a bunch of those plastic sleeves - they are really cheap. Then she can put them in there herself, look at her art work whenever she wants to, they stay neat and out of the way. LYL Wamma Tunu

Anonymous said...

We keep a prized few, then with the rest I have Steven sit on the floor and put his artwork for the month all around him and take a picture. This way we have a memory of what he has made without cluttering the house.