Saturday, May 10, 2008

Camping in the Living Room

Last night, Ray and Emmy decided to sleep on the floor of the living room, like they were camping. Ray even turned our living room into a giant tent using sheets, chairs, and clothespins. Emmy got out her sleeping bag, and a few pillows and blankets later, the campsite was ready.




Ready for bed! Enjoy sleeping on the floor, while I am back enjoying a nice, comfy king-size bed all to myself. ;)

16 comments:

moo said...

how sweet! (and how jealous I am that you got to sleep all alone!)

Anonymous said...

I so need to try and get hubby to give that idea a try, i would just love the bed to myself for one little night

Andrea said...

How fun!! I can't wait to do this with Tate. :) Perferably when I'm NOT pregnant! haha. :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I remember doing this when I was little...loved it. I still love to go camping - the real outdoors thing (no tents though-need the camper)!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

How fun! For everyone. :)

Toni said...

What a great dad! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

how cute! happy mothers day!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Oh what fun! I spent the night in my king-size bed with 3 scardy cats! Needless to say I didn't sleep a wink!

Kate said...

This was my favorite thing to do EVER when I was little kid. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun for Emmy and Daddy! Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I know my DH will be doing this with our DD!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

OH I LOVED that as a kid! VERY cute!

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day.

Kat said...

I love it! That looks like a blast! Nothing better than a blanket fort in the living room!

Anna said...

Haha, I always did that when I was a kid. I can't wait to have kids of my own and camp out in the living room with them someday!

Ashlee said...

Oh what fun! Maybe I can send my hubby and little guy to living room tonight! HA!

By the way...thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my blog. It has taken me longer than normal to respond (I have about 6 post in draft that need to be posted to catchup!) I enjoyed reading about your adorable family and will definitely come back to visit! Come see us again soon!

Milk Mama said...

That's cool! This is one of the things I vow to do with my kids... camp out in the living room! :D Those will be memories they will cherish forever. They are lucky kids! You two seem to be fantastic parents!