Monday, May 05, 2008

Farm Party

Over the weekend, we attended a birthday party at a farm for our friends' daughter's 1st birthday. It was a beautiful morning, and we all had a good time, and of course I have lots of pictures to share.



Pooky, in pursuit of a big tractor














He loved riding the pony.



















Emmy was scared of the pony.


















Pook watching the ducks
















Pooky and the birthday girl, enjoying some cake












All of us!









Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Dana said...

what a great idea for a BDay party.. I love farms and the animals... Last year I took my class to a farm.. They loved it!

Anonymous said...

My kids would LOVE the tractors and such. What a great way to spend a day.

Andrea said...

Great pictures...I love the family one! So cute!

moo said...

They look like they had so much fun!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Avery would love that... too cute!!

Toni said...

How fun was that???

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cute pictures!