Monday, September 15, 2008

Award!

Last week, I received this fun BFF Gold Card award from Kmommy of The Poopie Patrol. Thank you Kmommy! If you have not checked out her blog, do it, because she is one of my new favorites to read!

Last time I got an award, I didn't take the time to pass it on - so I will definitely do it this time. The rules are to pass it on to 4 people who have been following you for a long time and then a new follower from another country. I think I can do that...

So, I am awarding:
  • Chantelle at Photomommy - I have known her since we were kids, and it is so fun to read about how she is doing now, and see the gorgeous photos she takes of her cute kids.
  • Kate at Tales of a Real Life Lusbian - Again, I have known her since we were kids, and she was one of my very first readers - always has a funny story to tell.
  • Dana at Just Talk - Not only do I love reading her blog, but I won her giveaway for the Under Construction DVD a couple of months ago, and it is seriously now Pooky's favorite movie. So Dana, Pooky is awarding you this one!
  • Jodi at Striving for Simplicity - Jodi always has great pictures and stories of her every day life with her 4 kids. She is one of my newer finds, but I love her blog!
  • And, for the follower from another country - I am awarding Andrea at The Laughs Will Go On..., who is from Canada. Seriously cute kids, lots of pictures (which I like!), and lots of good giveaways too!
Kmommy also tagged me for a meme, to write 6 things about myself. I did a similar meme a few months ago and I am not feeling very creative tonight, so I will just link to that older post here. Thanks again Kmommy! You rock! :)

7 comments:

Dana said...

congrats and thanks for the award.. I appreciate it Pooky and I am GLAD you like the DVD!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! If I ever get one from someone other than you :) I'll make sure to pass it on.

Hugs!

Andrea said...

Awww! thanks so much for the award and the kind words!!

junglemama said...

What a fun award.

Ashlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Very cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Congrats Missy. Now if only that charge came with a little $$ on credit, eh? :)

Anna said...

Congrats on the awards! :)