Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy, Busy

It is still crazy busy around here - Ray leaves for Chicago Friday morning. We spent the weekend painting and cleaning, trying to get our house ready to sell. I still have a pretty long list of things that I want done before Ray leaves, on top of our already busy regular schedule - I am whooped.

I will try to be back next week with "normal" posts. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes smoothly. Good Luck!

Hyperactive Lu said...

I hope you get everything done before you Hubbie leaves and you get some time to enjoy him before he's gone. I pray your house sells SUPER DUPER quick!!!

Kate said...

Good luck! Sending you "quick house selling" vibes.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Dana said...

I hope all goes well... I know it will!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Missy! I hope that everything happens smoothly for you.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Girl, good luck, it will get better SOON. Okay I lied, it will get worse and THEN better. :)

Anna said...

I hope all goes well! I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers during this time!

Kmommy said...

Good luck!! I hope things go well! Moving with small children is certainly no picnic!

Danielle said...

Good luck ! Thinking of you.

Toni said...

I hope it all works out!