Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Love my Boy

Because nothing can change a grumpy day like my kids - they never fail to make me smile....


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is incredibly adorable!

Anna said...

That is precious! What is he sitting in? LOL

Amanda-The Family News! said...

that is too sweet - I love it too when I catch avery doing things like this - he LOVES books!! At night with all his animals and things in the bed with him - lately he has been 'raking'them all to one side with him - like he needs to be near all of them...too sweet!

Hyperactive Lu said...

how precious!!!

Dana said...

that is too sweet!!!!

Bren said...

How can you not smile at that? He is precious!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he is growing. What an adorable little guy. I totally agree.

Munchkins and Music said...

So cute! Kids can make your day, even on the worst!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks for you Blog, Missy - your entries always make my day :) LYL Wama Tunu

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! I have the most precious pic of Kaelin sitting in a plastic shoebox with Jordan behind her

Anonymous said...

That is too cute for words! Awwww I want to pick him up out of there and love on him. I love their language at that age.

Anonymous said...

Awww. He is so cute.

kim said...

Ha! That is adorable. I love that he's sitting in that basket.