Friday, August 22, 2008

Movie Night

Well, Ray has officially been gone a week - and it hasn't been too bad. We have been keeping pretty busy, which definitely helps. Tonight is our self-declared movie night! We made popcorn, Emmy picked the movie (Little Einsteins...ugh), and we all piled on my bed to watch. Best Friday night I have had in a while!





Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a great time! I like everything but Pooky's shirt. Something's gonna have to be done about that Carolina stuff!! :) When you move out of the great state of SC, burn the shirt and get a Clemson one! :) No one will ever know you pulled for the Lamecocks. :) Just kidding!

Andrea said...

How fun!! How long is your hubby gone for? I know we had 2 weeks without Daddy here in July...and although we missed him a lot, it helped to keep busy too...and to do special things like movie nights. :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Sweet!!! I have declared Friday night as movie night too - but just for me!! It's my time!! i get a new Netflix movie in and watch on Friday after the little ones to go bed... So I just finished one up!

And I am agreeing with Mandy - please get Pooky a new shirt!!! ;)

kim said...

Awww.. looks like fun! I'm thinking of you. I know it's hard when there's just one of you against two little ones. :-)

KoernerVille said...

I miss you guys soooo much....

Anonymous said...

We try to do movie night every Friday. It is a nice change from the regular bedtime routine!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Okay, minus the Einstein movie selection, that sounds pretty quaint! Oh how I bet you're counting the time to his return!

Kmommy said...

That sounds like superfun!! :) We love movie nights here.

Toni said...

So sorry you are solo for now. Hope it goes smoothly and quickly!

Dana said...

I have been thinking about you.. I'm glad to see all is going ok!! I hope the time passes real quick!

Ashlee said...

Movie nights are the best!
I love Pooky's shirt, by the way!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome Friday night to me (yes, maybe with a different movie, but still). Glad you're hanging in there.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so fun! I wish E-Man was interested in TV just a tiny bit. I can't wait to do family movie night. :) And I love the pictures.