Friday, August 08, 2008

Look What I Won!

A couple of weeks ago, I won a give away from Dana of Just Talk. It is a DVD called Under Construction, and it is full of tractors and construction machines that I am so uneducated in - but my darling son LOVES them!
We got the DVD yesterday and my kids watched it right away - they loved it! They both danced to the music and Pooky kept exclaiming "Tractor! Tractor!" every 3 seconds. After it was over, he whined for about an hour, pointing to the now-turned-off TV and saying "Tractor....." in his sad voice. So we ended up watching it again...

Anyways, thank you so much Dana, we love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video sounds AWESOME. My kids would go hog wild over it!

Dana said...

glad you little ones loved it!!

Hyperactive Lu said...

sounds great! congrats!

Toni said...

Wow! Congrats to you!