I am making tomato sauce with all my beautiful tomatoes tomorrow... YUM.
And, I made zucchini pie with my monster zucchini - I think I posted the recipe before, but I will post it again for Recipe Thursday, because I have pictures of it.
|
Add this to your site |
10 comments:
Your zucchini pie is FAB. You emailed me the recipe earlier in the summer. Yummo!!
Yummmmmy!!
Yay!! :) I've been getting so many tomatoes from people this season. *L* I wonder if we should plant one next year or continue to mooch. ;)
i love garden drown veggies!!
That is a HUGE zucchini. And, I love fresh grown tomatoes.
Isn't it grand?? I finally started cannning all our tomatoes and even salsa. Ah, yes.
Would LOVE that pie.
mmmm, {licks lips} i LOVE tomatoes and those ones look AWESOME =)
&& thank you for your words of encouragement.
Hello !
Légumes très appétissantes...
How cool!! I plan on doing a garden next summer!
Mmmmm...looks good!
Post a Comment