Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Does She Look Like Me at All?

A couple of weeks ago, Emmy was laying out on the back porch, wearing Ray's Detroit Tigers hat - and it instantly reminded me of an old photo my mom has of me, wearing the exact hat, at nearly the exact same age.
I know that Emmy looks more like her dad than me (so does Pook for that matter), but what do you think? Does she resemble me at all??


Me, age 4














Emmy, age 4

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks a lot like you. You have different noses, but other than that it's a real close match.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh yes she does - for sure the same face shape and eyes resemble some. I go thru this same thing with Avery and Lauren...they look like their dad. Especially Lauren. Avery reminds me of my sister.

L said...

I actually think she looks a lot like you.

Ashlee said...

For sure! Cute pictures!

Kate said...

Love the pictures! I think she does look a lot like you, especially in the eyes and the cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, she's her mama's girl. No doubt about it. Love these photos - weren't you so cute?! (Not saying your NOT cute now, you know...just the kid photo is extra adorable.)

Kmommy said...

I definitely see a resemblance there! Too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I think the shape of her face and the smile looks like you. And that is neat that you have pictures of both of you so similar at the same age. :)

Munchkins and Music said...

She's a cutie! I think she looks like you. She has your eyes and face shape.

Dana said...

wow - you guys look so much alike.. you both look so adorable.. like mother like daughter...

Anna said...

She definitely has your eyes...

Andrea said...

Oh yeah!! I can definitely see a resemblence. :) You are both such cute 4 year olds too! ;)

Danielle said...

I can def. see a resemblance! adorable pics.

Anonymous said...

when you compare your pictures side by side like this, you do see that she looks like you..your face has the same shape and you do see a little of the same smile..and of course you both have the big blue eyes..would like to see a picture of daddy at the same age..Mom Noski

melissa rohr said...

sweet! thanks for getting back to me about my blog =) it was doing a lot better for me to-haha, i figured out maybe if i didn't have it set to show posts for 30 days then it would load faster!
and thank you! my skills come from a lot of trial and error and googling 'how tos'

&& super cute picture! i love when you can recapture your own childhood memories in matching pictures-we have a few of those!

good night!

Toni said...

There is a resemblance, for sure!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Definitely! In the eyes, the expression and the sass. :)

Pam said...

I see a lot of you in there too!