Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Baby Shower

Last night, my friends Ashley C. and Ashley W. gave me a baby shower - which was so so sweet of them. They have been planning it for weeks, including crazy things like a Bobbing for Nipples game, baby ice cubes, and a pinata. I think that everyone had a good time, especially with the crazy games. Thank you to everyone who was able to come, and thank you, thank you, thank you to Ashley and Ashley for planning everything - you guys are awesome!




Sitting around eating cake....
















Opening presents! I love this froggy bathrobe from Sakira!











The toilet-paper diaper game (whoever can diaper someone using TP the fastest wins...)











Ice cube babies! They were a bit creepy, especially after the ice melted and you were left with a little plastic baby bobbing around in your drink!











L.A. being crazy (well, she is normally crazy, so I guess that this is normal!)











Ashley W. breaking open the pinata finally, after several of us had already tried!













Bobbing for nips! Like bobbing for apples, only we used bottle nipples. Ashley W. was the only one to try, and after nearly drowning and several attempts before finally getting a nipple, no one else wanted to try it. Funny idea though!





I have a ton more pictures, but these are some of the best ones. Anyways, it was fun and I hope that everyone had a good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there!! BTW, you do not look huge...you look cute and pregnant. =)