Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Last night, we carved pumpkins and took Emmy over to our neighborhood's Halloween party. She enjoyed both - she wasn't so sure at first about cleaning out the pumpkins. I tried to show her how to stick her hands right in the pumpkins and grab the goo out - she wanted nothing to do with that. Daddy gave her a big spoon and the two of them were able to get her little pumpkin pretty clean with spoons - which I think is cheating - but Ray hates sticking his hands in the gooey pumpkins too. I love that part!


Anyway, as I said, we also took Emmy over to our neighborhood Halloween party. It was crazy busy, but Emmy had fun playing with a couple of her friends from church, and she got a few pieces of candy and popcorn. She was dressed up in her bee costume and was super cute, but once again, I will save those pictures for a trick-or-treating post! I am just building up the suspense...!







Emmy instructed Ray as to where to place the eyes on the shorter pumpkin. She insisted on the eyes being very far apart - which made the pumpkin look funny, but cute.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

2 comments:

trudesign said...

Happy Halloween, that is so cute!

photomommy said...

Adorable!

As soon as blogger gets it's act together, I'll have pumpkin carving pics up, too!