I really don't buy much for myself anymore - with the exception of some maternity clothes that a bought a few months back, most of my shopping purchases are for Emmy or Luke. I would rather spend money on them, plus they are fun to shop for. Anyways, a couple of days ago, I splurged and got myself something cute - although it can be argued that it isn't really for
me, since it is full of Emmy's stuff. Anyways, I got a new diaper bag. Exciting, isn't it? I am excited about it - I love it! It is cute and functional - much better than my old diaper bag, which was falling apart after 2 years of constant use.
Pretty sad when the highlight of my week is a diaper bag.

But it's cute, isn't it? :)
2 comments:
Its adorable!
That's better than the one I have now...it's falling apart after only a year! (A year of double-duty, I might add).
Post a Comment