Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Let's Compare.....

I am not trying to obsess over my belly. Really. The truth is that I am fascinated my how huge it is. Every now and then I will catch a glimpse of my ginormous stomach in the mirror and laugh, because it always shocks me to see its size.
Now, both of these pictures below were taken at about the same point in my pregnancies - right around 34-35 weeks. The first one is me with Emmy, the second one is me with Luke.




















Now, do you all understand why I think that I am so huge this time around??? I am way bigger now than I ever was with Emmy.
(By the way, I absolutely hate that first picture. Between the horrible haircut and my chunky arms, I look terrible). :)

4 comments:

photomommy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I now see why you see things the way you do!!!

Do you know about how big Luke is now (from ultrasounds)?

Was Emmy a small baby? Cause little Luke doesn't look like he'll be all that little. =)

Kate said...

Ok, you win. WOW!!!

I'm just teasing, you're big, yes, but not abonormally so. But certainly compared to Emmy!

trudesign said...

Hmmm. quite the different there, man!

Missy said...

Emmy was not overly small, she was born 1 week early and was 7 lb 7 oz. Supposidly I am measuring right where I should be this time around too, so we'll just have to see if Luke ends up being a big baby!