Tonight, Ray and I took Emmy to pick out pumpkins! This is one of my favorite things to do. I like spending a large amount of time looking for the perfect pumpkin (while Ray usually is whining for me to hurry up). For the record, I prefer short, fat pumpkins. They make the cutest jack-o-lanterns.We went to a nearby church who sells pumpkins as a fundraiser every year. They have a lot of pumpkins and a nice set up. Next year I would like to drive out a little ways - there are a couple of big pumpkin farms in the area that I would like to visit.

It turns out than Emmy is even pickier than I am when it comes to picking a pumpkin. I must have asked her 25 times, "How about this one?" and she would look at it and say, "Nooo..." and keep looking.

What she really wanted was one of these baby pumpkins. So, we got one of those, which she proudly carried to the car and held all the way home. We did also get a couple of short, fat pumpkins that I can't wait to carve cute faces on. No scary pumpkins for me!


2 comments:
So cute, I wish i could have been there with you!
They both take too long I am doomed... Hopefully Luke will be on my side....
Post a Comment