
We received awesome news yesterday - we have an official closing date on the house - November 10th! I am very pleased with that. It is still cutting it close to my due date, but since the first date they gave us was December 1st.... Nov. 10th is fabulous! I have booked a Penske truck to move the rest of our stuff from Michigan that weekend and Ray will be flying up to pack the truck and drive it back here. (And if I go into labor during those 2 days he will be gone I will be seriously upset!) So.... 2 1/2 weeks and we will have our own home again! YAY!
And.... I had my 36 week OB appointment yesterday. Everything is still fine, I am measuring right where I should be and Luke is still bouncing around in there. I am now going to weekly appointments, which means that we really are getting close to the end... only a few weeks left (just as long as he waits until after Ray returns from Michigan!).


1 comment:
It's 50 degrees here today...it's nice compared to the 30 some-odd degree day we had on Monday!
Congrats on the house! That's fantastic news!
Post a Comment