Last night, we took Emmy to get her hair cut. I decided to cut a few inches off, since she absolutely hates having her hair brushed, and it is always a mess. And she never lets me play with it - I love putting her hair in cute pigtails, but she wants none of it. So anyways, we cut her hair, and she didn't even cry this time! Yay! And it turned out pretty cute...

I think that she looks a bit older. I am sad that we had to cut a few curls off the back, but I am hoping they will come back.
I also cut my hair short again, it is a bit shorter than I would have liked, but it growns fast so I am not too worried about it.
2 comments:
She didn't cry because she was with her Daddy!!!!
She is very cute!
Post a Comment