Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Recap

We had a great Easter weekend, and I hope that everyone else did as well! Quick recap ~

Friday night we dyed eggs. Emmy did not like it when I told her we were going to "dye" eggs, she thought I was talking about the eggs "dying" which I don't really think she understands either, but she didn't think that it sounded fun. So, we decorated eggs instead. Whatever.

We went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday that our church puts on - both Emmy and Pook gathered a whole basket of eggs (Pooky loved it, which surprised me). Afterwards, my mom, sister, Emmy, and I went shopping, had a good time.

Sunday morning, of course, the Easter Bunny came and hid Easter baskets of goodies and the eggs. Emmy found everything, helped Pooky find his basket, they both loved their new stuff. After church, we went to my parents house for dinner. Ray got to watch lots of basketball. Fun weekend. A few pictures:




Ohhhhh, pretty!













At the Easter egg hunt












Pooky's basket













Emmy and her goodies













This book was in Pooky's basket. I found it a while back at Target, and I HAD to buy it for Pook. It is a cute book.

3 comments:

kim said...

sounds like a fun weekend! Looks like you had great weather.

Kate said...

They are so darned cute. Love the Pookie book!

Anonymous said...

I love the Pookie book, too...how cute!

Must be nice to have nice weather on Easter. Or anytime, for that matter...*sigh*

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!