Friday, March 14, 2008

Mess

Thank goodness it is Friday! The past couple of days have been busy for me!

Why is it that I feel like I am cleaning from sun up to sun down, and my house still looks like a tornado came through here???

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I have the same problem.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

That is a universal problem with anyone who has small children!

Hope the cleaning is done! :-)

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Yes, this is a problem. Especially when you are in your home 24/7. It's not like you can clean it and then go to work and when you come home it's perfect still. But I personally wouldn't trade my messy, crazy household for any perfect immaculate mansion.
I cherish being able to be home with my kids as much as I am. I'll take the messy!

melissa rohr said...

i feel ya.

now with baby number 2 i have even less time to follow behind my four year old-either cleaning up her mess myself or spending twice the time getting her to do it.

i've learned to accept it as it is and live amongst it for a little while.

haha, and the only time i feel bad about it is when my company gives me the sideways, 'um, where exactly am i suppose to sit?' look.

=)

Amy said...

I think it's something all of us mommies suffer! Those little ones are worse than tornadoes!