A couple of weeks ago, I tried doing yoga. Emmy decided to try it too. She and I stood side by side in the living room, attempting to hold those crazy poses.
I have lousy balance. Therefore, I did not do so well. Plus, yoga is a lot harder than it looks! Emmy liked it. She is active and little, and apparently has better balance than I do.
It has been over 2 weeks, and I have not tried yoga again.
Then this morning, Emmy said to me, "Hey mama, let's do the exercise video, so that I can do better than you again."
This is why I have not tried again.
Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
hahaha. Yoga is SO hard the first few times, don't expect to do well, you keep doing it and your balance will get so much better, I swear!
We used to have a Yoga for Kids video. They really liked it when they were younger. Maybe you need to look into that? LOL!
I tried yoga...
I tried it.
Once........
;-))
That is awesome!!!
I am not very flexible and everytime I try yoga I end up feeling worse that I can barely do the poses. It gets better with time but I also find that I relax a little too much...well, you know what that means!
*LOL* That's too funny. I've never tried it so I have no idea.
Never tried it, but I'd probably feel stupis about it.
I used to do yoga about 3 times a week. And then I had 2 kids. And when I tried yoga again I found that I had lost alllll of my balance.
I do want to get back into it eventually though. It made me a much calmer person ;)
Post a Comment