Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What's in My Closet Meme

My closet is a wreck. Thanks to Chantelle for tagging me.
Really, my closet is on my to-do list to be cleaned out. I can barely walk in there. Also, we do not have very much storage space since we don't have a basement anymore, so there are several boxes of junk stacked on the shelves there.

I did find lots of fun stuff though. So, since I am sure you are dying to know..... what is in Missy's closet???


Let's see.....



A funny t-shirt that I got in France when I was there in 1998. I believe it reads "I am crazy about Paris". I think that it is hilarious.











A Strawberry Shortcake tin from my childhood. I will probably give it to Emmy soon.







My band folder from 8th grade. I also have my flute from 8th grade in there. The folder contains oodles of stolen sheet music from band class. And although I never do, I can still play my flute.






Simon. Love it.








I have lots of stuff from high school. This is from my cheerleading days - a button of my friends and me. I am the one on the left.







A Missy sign that I made in shop class in middle school. Awesome.









Speaking of awesome, everyone needs a giant New Kids on the Block button. I have a whole box of New Kids on the Block stuff.





Because you never know - Emmy might wear this stuff some day!








I also have an assortment of funny hats. I don't wear hats, so I don't know why. I will model them for you.











Ohhh, lookin good...










What's in your closet???





P.S. Thank you so much everyone for making my birthday yesterday a wonderful one. You are great!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Fricken. Hilarious!

I can't believe you have all that NKOTB stuff.

I still have a band folder/sheet music somewhere, too, along with my trombone.

The hats were the best. You make a lovely hat model. :)

trudesign said...

Girl you look good in hats, why DON'T you wear them? It's so cute! Uhhh I really hope that Emmy will not EVER wear NKOTB. I did hear they were coming back though? Is that true? ;) I hope she is into some kind of underground music. I'll show her the light. hehe

PS, did you lose weight? You look fan frickin tastic!

Kate said...

I have that same shirt from NKOTB. In fact, I have a picture from a birthday party where both Jessy Shearer and I are wearing that shirt...

melissa rohr said...

awesome meme-i want to do it!

that new kids on the block stuff is great! i had those big button {i wish i still did!}

have a great day!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

To cute! I love Simon too!

I would also seriously wear that last hat you modeled!

kim said...

Love those hats and omg... I can't believe you have so much stuff from HS still! How fun!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Love all the NKOTB stuff and Simon is great. And I think I have that same band folder...including much stolen sheet music, but mine is for clarinet. ;) I think you look cute in hats. You should totally rock them more.

Oh and PS - if you're that close I will totally be working you more before your next baby. You need to CD...everyone needs to CD. ;)