Kim at Cancio is holding a photo contest. The winning photo will be decided by her 4 year old daughter, which I think is hilarious. So, here is my entry - my very silly little girl, Emmy, sporting her new bunny ears for Easter.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
A Photo for Lauren Contest
Kim at Cancio is holding a photo contest. The winning photo will be decided by her 4 year old daughter, which I think is hilarious. So, here is my entry - my very silly little girl, Emmy, sporting her new bunny ears for Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Cool.... I got it!
Awww, what a cute photo!
What a cute pic!!
What a cute picture...I see that you have received the Egel Nest award...since I didn't hand it to you directly, congrats :)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
AAAhhhhhhhhh! I love it!
she's such a doll. :)
Too cute!
what a cutie ♥
She's adorable.
Post a Comment