We had a busy morning at playgroup, it was a beautiful sunny day, and by afternoon, I was pooped. Both Pook and Baby R were napping, and Emmy was having a tea party on the back porch. She came in and asked for a few snacks for her tray. Then she asked me to fill up her tea kettle with water. I didn't mind, I got her what she wanted, and settled back on the couch to do nothing.
About 10 minutes into my nothingness, Emmy came back in and said excitedly, "Mommy, come see!"
I pulled my lazy butt off the couch and walked out to the back porch, and this is what I found:
She had set up all of her dishes, and divided all the snacks into 2 plates, and poured the water into 2 teacups - 1 for her, 1 for me. "You can come to my tea party too!" she said happily.
It was so darn cute. She had even broke the cookies into bite size pieces on our plates. I plopped down on the floor with her, and we enjoyed our snacks and "tea".
Everything had to be just right!
She is a pretty cool kid. :)


7 comments:
That is so cute!! I miss you guys! I talked to Emmy on the phone for a minute last night, SO cute!
That's adorable, Missy. She's really growing up quickly.
I used to love having tea parties when I was little.
Unfortunately, my boys aren't interested...
Cute pictures!
Awwww.... you could never resist an offer like that. So cute.
Enjoy that while you can. She won't always want her momma at her parties - LOL!
That's really sweet of her :)
(and the "really tiny diaper" = that was hilarious!
Very cute. Kaci does that as well especially with her Great Aunt (who spoiles her CRAZY). They are very cute at times. It's their saving grace. ;)
Post a Comment