Emmy is still the sweetest little girl on earth (of course!). She never stops talking. She cracks me up with the stuff she says. She also speaks a lot more clearly than she did a year ago, although she still has trouble pronouncing a few letters. She pronounces our last name Tunu, which I find hilarious (if you don't know my last name, that is not even close). She loves to sing and dance, and she is always making up new cool dance moves. "Watch this!" she will yell, and then shake her leg and dance around. She also loves making up songs about whatever is on her mind, such as "If you need help you should ask your mommy or your daddeeeeeeee.....".
She claims that she loves everyone "so much!" Everyone is her best friend, even people she has never met. She loves to draw and we have been spending a lot of money lately on stamps to mail her "letters" to her friends and family.
Emmy is always helping me out. When I wash dishes, I always set a pile of cans and bottles on the edge of the counter to go out to the recycle bin - she likes to put the pile in the bin for me, and I don't even have to ask! She also cleans her room to surprise me, and is so proud of herself! She is very giving and compassionate. She wants everyone to be happy, and she helps me with Pook and Baby R all the time.
She can write most of her letters and is very interested in spelling words. She also always wants to know what time it is.
She still loves to snuggle with Daddy and me, loves chocolate milk, her "Boo" and her computer games.
I love this kid! She has an awesome personality, and her smile always brightens my day.


7 comments:
She does seem to have a great personality. What a cutie-and helpful little gal too!
Love the pic! I'm adding you to my blogroll- hope that's okay!
I love reading your blog. You are such a great Mommy! It's easy to see it is your passion.
I love that big bow in her hair. What great pics. She sounds like such a terrific little girl.
She is lovely....Always a pleasure and thanks for putting me on your blogroll! (:
How cute she is! I love that second picture!
She's beautiful and it sounds like she has an incredible personality.
Post a Comment