Thanks for stopping by yesterday. You are so lucky to have gotten the chance to move south out of Michigan...I'm so jealous! When I moved out of Michigan I just moved west, so I still have to deal with the nasty winters. Yuck..
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
14 comments:
He looks so distressed.
LOL he was mad because we wouldn't let him play with the Easter eggs!
Cute! Love the mad face!
"Hey - I'm here - pay attention to me" Such a DOLL!!! LYL Wama toonew
Awww! I love the facial expressions you can catch on them sometimes! :)
He means business. :)
Man, he wants it and he wants it NOW!
Cute!
Now THAT is a ticked off kid! (:
What a cutie.
Oh those eyes!
I WANT MORE. I WANT MORE.
Is that what he's saying? :) Oh so cute!
Haha, love the picture!!
Thanks for stopping by yesterday. You are so lucky to have gotten the chance to move south out of Michigan...I'm so jealous! When I moved out of Michigan I just moved west, so I still have to deal with the nasty winters. Yuck..
I tagged you. :)
"Hey....where's my dinner???!?"
Funny shot.
I have a picture of Ray that looks just like it:):):):) Aunt Mo
Post a Comment