Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Messy Baby

12 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Looks like he enjoyed his lunch! I miss having messy babies!

Anonymous said...

I love messy baby pictures!

I bet that was fun to clean up!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Ahhh...nothing cuter!

Bren said...

Oh, I love that face! Too cute!

houseofeling said...

I love messy babies! got one myself...

Liz said...

He is so cute! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

He seems to have enjoyed his meal so much. Cute shot!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. So adorable, particularly those eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

MMMMM....spaghetti....

Amy said...

Oh I LOVE messy babies!! How cute!

kim said...

What a cutie! I love the big mess they make. Of course, I don't love cleaning it up :-p

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

That is a MESSY baby. My baby is sick at home today.

Have a great weekend!