Happy Birthday Missy!! enjoyed having dinner with you and birthday cake at your house. hope you had a great day! and I also like the new header on your blog. Great job Stevie!!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
13 comments:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Missy,
Happy Birthday to You!
Even though I already said it once:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISSY!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
*Hugs*
hehehe (in evil sneeky voice) ;) Have a great one!
Love the picture. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!!! Wish we could be there to have some birthday cake with you :( We miss you. LOADS AND LOADS OF LOVE - Wama Toonew
Forgot to say how cool the new header for your blog is :):):) Wama
Hope your having a TERRIFIC BIRTHDAY TODAY!
**balloons** **balloons**
Boom Boom
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Missy! Hope you had a great day (and maybe a night out with the hubby?!?)!
Happy Birthday Missy!! enjoyed having dinner with you and birthday cake at your house. hope you had a great day! and I also like the new header on your blog. Great job Stevie!!
Love Mom and Dad
Happy Belated Birthday, Missy! I'm sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment