I got a free sample in the mail. It is a Ko*tex Ultra Thin Ultra-Compact maxi pad with wings. The wordy description made me laugh, and I set it aside on the counter.
Emmy found it there later. "Oooh, what is that?"
I was momentarily stumped. "Umm, it's a kind of diaper." I told her, not quite sure how to explain maxi pads to my 3 1/2 year old.
She picked up the tiny "ultra-compact" package and inspected it. "It is a very little diaper. Is it for Pooky?"
"No, it's not," was all I could say.
"Well then, can I use it on my baby dolls, because it is small?" she asked.
I decided to distract her with her lunch instead of answering, but the whole conversation cracked me up!
To finish, this is what happens when Emmy stands 4 inches from my camera lens and demands to have her picture taken. LOL


6 comments:
feminine products are pretty funny, even for adults. She is too much!
That picture is hilarious!
I can just imagine Emmy trying to put that on one of her dolls...or her brother...too fricken funny!
Hahaha!
Adorable! Give her a hug.
heehee! I love that photo. I especially love her expression.
Her eyes are gorgeous! Too funny....too funny!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! That is so funny. I tell Kelsie that they are mommies diapers. She will then ask me every once in a while if I am wearing mine. Lol.
Post a Comment