Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

This is what happens when your 3 year old starts dressing herself. ;)

15 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I'm not seeing your photo. Don't know if there's a problem at my end.

God bless.

Life As I Know It said...

I can't see the photo either :(

Anonymous said...

I can see the pic.

Emmy is too cute!

I'll have to post one of Emma's "clothing creations" soon. She's a riot.

Anonymous said...

Hey aren't you cheating? Today is only Tuesday :)

Emmy is so cute!

Hugs to both her and Pook.

Mama Grizzly said...

CUTE!!!! She reminds me of my 3/4 year old!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I think she is looking good with her own dress sense :P

My WW @ Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle & Napaboaniya APAD

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh that Emmy is so stinking cute! I love that expression.

Kellan said...

YIPPIE for dressing herself!! She's a cutie too!!

Thanks so much for coming by Missy - so nice to see you. Have a good WW and I hope to see you again soon. Kellan

SandyCarlson said...

Fun shot! She's a star.

Pinay said...

I agree with them,your daughter is a cutie and adorable too!Happy WW!mine is up too :)

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. I should really get a picture of Kaci in her favorite outfit before I put it away for good. yes it is THAT small. ;)

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Ha! Cute! And what is wrong with that?

;-)

Anonymous said...

looks like she's enjoying herself.. :)

happy WW!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Judith U. said...

She is absolutely fabulous ... and you can tell she knows it!