Well, thanks to MySpace and Facebook, I already know what a good majority of my old friends, and several not-necessarily-my-friends have been doing. In addition to those tools, I spent a lot of time tracking down other classmates and getting brief updates when I was helping with the reunion planning. So, since my high school was very small, I already know what a good majority of my 69 fellow alum are doing.
That being said... I still want to go. I hope it will be fun. I know that several of my old girlfriends (the ones who I met up with while I was up there in May) will be there, as well as a few others. The biggest bummer right now is that my husband, who graduated with me, refuses to go. He says that the few people who he wishes to see, he already keeps up with. I get that - but I still want him to go. I am really hoping that he will change his mind - it is once every 10 years, and it is only for a few hours - do it for me - puh-leeeeeeeze???? :)
In celebration of my reunion:

Me - 1998

Me - 2008


18 comments:
WOW! You look awesome in both pics - I think I like the 2008 picture BEST!
Great pictures. You have hardly aged (she shoots daggers from her eyes). :)
I hope your husband ends up going! We had fun at my reunion. I was glad I went.
Dude. You're hott. That's that.
You were cute 10 years ago, but you're hott now. Motherhood will do that to you (along with exhaust you to NO FREAKING END)!
Enjoy 10.
Oh! Your hubby should SO GO!
You do look great in both pictures! You were so darn cute in 1998! And you look even better now! :)
Crazy, my *20* year reunion is this year! Not sure if I'm going yet, but my graduating class was somewhere around 400...
I hope yours goes well! Sounds like fun!
I hope you have a great time at the reunion, even if Hubby ends up not going. I am like you in that when I graduated from high school I knew that I would attend the reunions someday. I love knowing what people from my past are up to...hence my current Facebook addiction, haha!
OMG - that is a small class!! Of course, I have can't recall how many were in mine - maybe 200?? I am curious now, I will need to find out! I think I would have been excited about going to mine if I had kids, but I didn't at the time so I skipped it.
You look great in both pics!!! I hope the hubby goes with you and you have a great time!
I agree! You look great!
Have a great time. I hope your hubby decides to go with you. I would bet that if he decided to go, he would be really glad that he did.
You look the same (to me at least) as when we graduated.
I'll prolly post a then/now pic befor the week's over...I suppose.
Tell Ray that Doug's coming to the reunion so if nothing else, they can sit around and talk about "guy stuff" while we mingle.
See ya Saturday! :)
LOSA - You NEED to go with her. It's an order. Just say yes. Geez.
My 15th is this year and, like your husband, I am NOT going. I feel the same way he does.
That being said, he should go if you ask nicely.
And, you are lovelier than evah!
Poor Ray. I know how he feels b/c I agree that he probably keeps in touch with everyone he wanted to from high school. Very good point. But, like you, I really want to know who (besides me) put on weight, who has a million kids, if the hot girls are chunky and ugly, and if my high school crush is still single.
I wish I could go to your reunion b/c it will be been like 15 years since I saw all those people and there have been a lot of changes for sure. (most namely, a certain Mr. Smith) Oh how I miss the small town!
Oh, and by the way, I agree that you were super cute when we were growing up and when you graduated, but you are dead sexy now girl!
I think the reunion sounds like great fun, hope your hubby changes his mine.
Although how come you look younger than you did 10 years ago?You need to share your secret. Does being a mum really agree with you THAT much
I just got an invite to my 10 year reunion yesterday.. It's coming in September.. I'm not sure if I want to go??
Hope you have fun at yours....
You are freakin adorable! i don't think I am goingto my reunion this fall. I am not digging it really. but who knows.
You look fabulous dah-ling!
You're so pretty, Missy! :) I hope you have a blast at your reunion and I totally think your hubby needs to suck up and go. I hope he decided to do just that.
You look almost exactly the same way you looked ten years ago! Lucky girl.
Post a Comment