Well, Emmy's face looks mostly normal again. The swelling is gone, she just has a couple of scabbed over mosquito bites and a bit of bruising. Thank you everyone for your concern and suggestions, I appreciate it! She is back to her cute little self.
********************************************************
My 10 year class reunion is in 11 days. I was attempting to lose 10 pounds. I gained 1. Hmmmm, must have been one too many chocolate chip cookies.
********************************************************
I am absolutely exhausted the past couple of days. Maybe my busy weekend is catching up with me. I don't even have the energy to write a real blog post.
********************************************************
And finally, the quote of the day:
"Daddy, you're the biggest tooter I know!" ~ Emmy
I agree, Emmy, I agree.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I was wondering how Emmy was doing...I am glad she is fine!!!
And ah the class reunion...I skipped mine. My 10 year was 3 years ago...
Have fun!!!
I'm glad you'll be at the reunion. Kind of getting nervous!
Glad Emmy's ok. Taylor's still a mess. :(
Hahaha lol that's so adorable!
Oh wow. Ten year reunion! I've still got five years, but honestly high school graduation didn't seem that long ago. I'm surprised how fast these five years have gone. I know that the next five will just fly right by!
glad to hear the Emmy's face is doing better!
glad to hear she is doing well. Tooter That is a funny word. haha
Oh that's a classic. Does he have a blog? Perhaps THEREIN lies a blog tagline! :)
You must be on the same diet I am!
hahaha, love your quote of the day. I'm so glad Emmy is doing better, poor thing!
See you soon!
Glad to here Emmy is doing better!!
That quote at the end of the post made me crack up...too funny!
Post a Comment