Monday, July 14, 2008

A Girl and Her Hats

I cleaned Emmy's room last night, and I noticed that the kid has a lot of hats. She likes hats. She usually doesn't wear then for very long, but she likes to put things on her head.

Almost 4 years of hats ~



Starting at just 3 months old, wearing Daddy's hat












Then, she got her own hat













Word












Pretty swinging hat baby













If you don't have a hat handy, a bowl will do.















Or a purse


















Pooky's hat was a bit small



















So, she made her own





















Sporting the Santa hat












And the birthday hat













Cool visor

















Stylish girl!
I love this cutie and all of her hats!







17 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

How cute! Bubbie has NEVER liked hats. I think I was able to get him to wear a hat in a few professional pics the 1st yr and after that, I think they bug him. Peanut seems to be the opposite.... doesn't mind it a bit!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos, Missy! She's grown up to be such a pretty little girl!

Her b-day is soon, isn't it? I know it's not too long after Taylor's.

Anonymous said...

Please give my beautiful (with or without a hat:) sweetheart a hug and kiss from Wama. Can't wait to see you guys :):):):)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh that is too cute!!! I think Avery looks so cute in a hat - for the whole 2 seconds he keeps one on his head!

Kmommy said...

How absolutely adorable!! I love the hats! I wish my little girl would keep them on for longer than a second! :)

Anonymous said...

Great collection of hats! Kaelin loves to wear hats and will pull them on her head herself!

Anonymous said...

That is cute! :)

Anna said...

I absolutely love this post!! Soo cute!!

Andrea said...

haha...she's got quite the selection of hats there! Tate loves hats as well.

Dana said...

she is too cute...

Bren said...

Adorable! I love all the hats!

Danielle said...

Taht made me smile. She really does love things on her head!

Mama Grizzly said...

Those are ADORABLE! My daughter loves to wear her baseball cap backwards too!@

Anonymous said...

How cute, i just love kids wearing hats.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. She's too cute! I love her personality.

kim said...

I love all of the hat pics!