Wednesday, July 09, 2008

WW - Taking a Break


P.S. Photo credit to my darling husband. I would never know how to change the camera settings. :)

14 comments:

Soul Pockets said...

Oh how sweet! Beautiful picture!

Your husband did a good job.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

That is sweet!! I love black and white photos!!!!

CK Ng said...

Nice image. Happy WW! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo !

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white. This is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That is a precious picture!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely. Hand that man the camera!

Dana said...

someone looks sleepy!
Happy WW

Ashlee said...

Darling!

Andrea said...

That is an AWESOME picture...you should frame that one! :)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

That's sweet. :)

Kirsetin Morello said...

This captures the care-free life of a child.... Love it!

Danielle said...

I wish I could crash like that!

Anonymous said...

Awww