
I saw this over on Amanda's site, and it is a variation of the meme I was tagged for a LONG time ago (maybe a year ago) by Chantelle and Kate, I believe, which I never got around to doing. So I will do it now.
Anyway, you are supposed to answer the following questions by typing the answer in Flickr then create a mosaic out of the photos you choose.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. Choose one word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?
I like my mosaic. I especially like how for #10 I entered my kids names, and one of my husband's photos of my kids popped up. :)
You should try it - fun. I used the Flickr mosaic maker through Big Huge Labs.
I like my mosaic. I especially like how for #10 I entered my kids names, and one of my husband's photos of my kids popped up. :)
You should try it - fun. I used the Flickr mosaic maker through Big Huge Labs.


10 comments:
How cool is that! I love it!
btw, thank you for your comment! I hope you too get closer to home :)
super cool-i am going to go do it right now!
Very cool. I Love Patrick Dempsey! And Coke and chocolate and Paris and French Fries. Looks like we have a lot in common. I will have to try this!
YAY!!! How cool - I loved that. Makes me want to another one!!!!
I love this meme! If I get time I will have to do it myself.
The mosiac is cool!
The pasta and coke would definitely be in mine, too!
Beautiful! And one of these days, I really AM going to get around to doing it.
Such a cool idea. Gonna have to do this one!
That is so fun! I love the picture mosaic idea. ;)
very, very cool!
Post a Comment