Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Emmy

My baby girl turns 4 years old today.... I can't believe that another year has gone by.

I love you Princess! You will always be my sunshine, and I love you more than words can say.


(we are still on vacation - be back tomorrow night)

14 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Happy Birthday to Emmy!!!! What a sweet little girl!
Can't wait to hear about the vacation!!!!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Emmy!! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Emmy!!!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to you, Emmy!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Happy Birthday to Emmy! Hope y'all have a safe trip home!

Danielle said...

Happy 4th Birthday Emmy!

Andrea said...

Happy b-day Emmy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! I hope it is a very special day.

I miss your posts. I hope that your vacation is treating you well. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emmy!

Cecily R said...

Happy Brithday Emmy! She is ADORABLE!

Toni said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy!

Dana said...

Happy Bday to Emmy....

Get me your address ASAP so I can mail you your DVD...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! can't believe that you are 4 yrs old already. see you soon..

Grandma Noski

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet, beautiful baby girl you have! Each year will jsut get better and better!