Well, we had a great 11 days. Our vacation was fun, my reunion was so-so, the long car ride was tolerable. For most of the trip, we were in a condo on Lake Erie with Ray's extended family. We spent a lot of time relaxing and lounging by the pool, with a few day trips mixed in.
I have a million pictures and stories to share, so more to come, but here are a few random shots from the week at the condo.
Pictionary with the family
Emmy and her cousin Sophia - popsicles by the pool
Swimming with Daddy
Emmy's birthday party - we are having a second party for her next weekend with her friends.
Cool Pooky
Everyone on the last day (Sunday)


1 comment:
Looks like you had fun...
I can't believe Emmy's 4!
When did Ray grow the beard? I barely recognize him!! LOL
Post a Comment