I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
18 comments:
That is a great picture!! Love it! Talk about catching the moment!
I love this photo!
aqe! how fun. Great pic. happy ww
That looks so fun! I love it! Happy WW!
This photo is adorable.
What a neat picture!!! I bet he had a great time!!!
Happy WW!!!
I can just imagine him squealing in joy!!!
Happy WW!
This week mine's about my very own superhero!
[Link]
So much fun. I think my son would freak out but now I am not sure....
What an awesome picture!!
What a fantastic photo! Looks like so much fun!
I love throwing my son up like that. He loves it even more!
Happy WW :)
Great photo!!! it really brought a smile to my face!
great picture....
Happy WW :)
We love this game at our house too! ;) Great shot!
That is an absolutely adorable shot! I can just hear the laughter.
That boy seems have fun on toss and catch moment...
Great shot. You manage to catch the best sumer moments!
OK. I'm freaked! Where's the life jacket? Is that water as deep as it looks?
Now that I can breath again, I have to admit it IS a great shot!
Great capture, must have just timed it perfectly. I think all kids just adore that game
Post a Comment