I am curious, because I have never heard her tell a joke before.
"How do you know if an elephant fits in your refrigerator?" she asks.
We have no idea.
"Because it isn't big enough!" she exclaims.
We all laugh hysterically, because I have no clue where she heard this from, and it doesn't make any sense. But we told her it was a good joke. Then she had another one.
"How do you know if a mouse fits in your refrigerator? It is small enough!"
We all laugh again. The kid is funny. The jokes continue with other variations - a tree in the refrigerator, a cloud in the house, etc.
I am not a big joke person, but the best kind of joke is told by an almost 4 year old who really thinks she is funny. :) I love her.
***********************************************************
We are leaving for our vacation/reunion tomorrow (Thursday). Wish us luck on the 13 hour drive with 2 little ones. I am crazy to do this.
I have no clue when I will update next, but have a great week, and I know I will be back soon with lots of stories and pictures! BYE.


19 comments:
I hope y'all have a safe, fun trip... Girl You are a brave lady taking such a long trip with two kids! Ugh! I hate being in the car! Anyway... those jokes are hilarious because I can see this happening in our car! She is a funny little girl! Again, hope you have a relaxing time away!
Too funny! Have a great trip and safe one, too!
Drive safely and fingers crossed it goes well!
Love the jokes...too funny!! Have a safe and fun trip this weekend!! Good luck! :)
I have two jokes you can teach her:
Q: Where do cows go to have fun?
A: The Mooooooovies!
Q: What's a shark's favorite game?
A: SWALLOW the leader!
Those two are my faves!
Have a safe and fun trip...at least you'll have lots of jokes to keep you company!
OMG.... one of my kids at school told me that joke yesterday... LOL - I SWEAR!!! It lasted forever.... maybe she heard it from a show!
Have a safe trip and take lost of pics!
haha! I love her jokes! And I agree...the funniest jokes are the ones told by little kids that make no sense...they are the best. :) Hope you have a great vacation...and good luck on that 13 hr. drive!
Have a great trip!! Safe travels!
hee hee. Kids sure are funny! Have a fun vavay.
Haha I love it! Jokes by 4 year olds are the best jokes even when, no wait - ESPECIALLY when they don't make a lick of sense. :)
And I so feel for the trip. We JUST did that. 13 1/2 hours there and back. It was a blast...said with the utmost sarcasm.
Hilarious! Too cute!
Uh... good luck on that drive - you are brave. 7 hours is about my kids' limit - then it's complete and total breakdowns all around. It sucks because where we travel to most (to visit family) is 8 hours away.
How can you NOT laugh at that?!
Enjoy that trip
13 hours!!!! Hope you have a safe (and sane) trip...love Emmy's jokes!
I cant' tell you how many knock knock jokes i've heard that made no sense at all, but my laugh is for real because my kids laugh so hard that it becomes contagious! Kids laugh so freely.... I love it.
I gave you an award! Go check it out. :)
email me ur address you won the dvd giveaway!!
I LOVE the jokes kids make up. They make no sense but they are WAY funnier than whatever 'real' joke they are trying to tell.
She is just so cute!!
I love the way you so obviously adore your kids.
I totally remember Lauren going through a phase like this... telling tons of nonsense jokes, then cracking up hysterically at herself...
Post a Comment