I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
11 comments:
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that!
I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed the chicken dish!!
Rock on!!
I too skipped Missy's walk to eat the cookies she made.
Man I sure feel better getting that off my chest.
Haha...that's awesome!
haha. Ray you're a dork!
Sounds like a good trade-off to me - HA!
Have a good day - Kellan
Good for you!
Mmmmm....Cookies!!! :)
YUM. Makes me want some cookies.
Hey...you gotta do what you gotta do, and sometimes there are more important things in life than exercise.
You win some, you lose some. I am on diabetic medicine, yet I managed to put away about five today. It's a holiday. I deserve it.
Post a Comment