So.... the much anticipated 10 year high school reunion was July 19th. I went - Ray did not. Despite how mad I was that he did not go with me, it turned out all right. The reunion was okay - not very many people showed up, although it was nice to chat with the few that did. Afterwards, I went out with my old group from high school and had a wonderful time, catching up, had a few drinks, danced a lot. And, if Ray had come with me, I know that I would not have gone out with my friends - so, it really did work out.

Schoolcraft High School, Class of 98 (well, a few of us anyway!)

Me and
Chantelle(I stole this one from her blog - thanks Ms. Photomommy!)

Me and Mandy K

Janelle, me, Kelly

My friends! Janelle, me, Mandy, Kelly, Kate

Good times

A night on the town

End of the night - I know that I was the only sober one, but what a wonderful night I had!
11 comments:
I'm really glad you came to the reunion, even if Ray didn't. Looks like you had fun afterward. Next time you're in town for more than a day let me know and we'll get together with the kids.
It looks like you had a nice reunion and a wonderful vacation. Nice to have you back. :) Glad it was a good time away.
Glad you had a great time!
I really don't recognize any of the men. I thought I saw Bogema, and I thought the guy in front was Josh R, but man, I need a tutorial!
Glad you had some fun with the gals afterwards too!
Looks like you all had an amazing time!
Hard to believe how fast the time goes. =)
Dude - you are sooo young.
looks like someone had an awesome time... Great pics!
It looks like the reunion went well along with the rest of the vacation Glad to see you are back blogging now...we all missed you!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
well it looks like you had a blast! What fun shots.
Did you feel a bit odd going? I felt like I'd not lived up to expectations at mine. All the girls were doctors or lawyers.
Oh, I still can't decide if I am going to my 10 year reunion or not! I have a couple of months as it is in November...ARGH!
Post a Comment