Just before I left for vacation, I received a chain letter of sorts from Ray's aunt. The letter says that I am to send a book that I have already read to the person who sent her the letter - who happens to be Ray's cousin. Then, I am supposed to pass the letter on to 6 people. Each of them sends a book to Ray's aunt, and passes the letter on to 6 people, who in turn all send me a book. So, in theory, I get 36 books in the mail. Unlikely, but a cool thought.
Anyways, anyone out there want to participate?? PLEASE? I don't really know of anyone who would actually do it, and I will feel bad if I "break the chain". Even if I can find a couple of people I will be happy.
What do you think? It is pretty easy, and fun, especially if you like to read. PLEASE?? I will be your friend forever....
leave me a comment with your email if you want to participate, and I will email you the info. Seriously, people, help me out!!!
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i would do it.. but I did something like this - it was called a flip-flop exchange and a panty exchange and I never got anything back... I didn't want to break the chain either!!
I did it before....never got a single book. How upsetting. Luckily Amazon has books for cheap.
I did the flip flops thing and never got anything either! What a bummer!
I've participated before and gotten burned...sorry but good luck to you!
OK, so I am getting the impression that I should not do the book thing.... ;)
I did the panty fifteen years ago and actually got a few. A few years back I did a lottery one where you send a scratcher ticket to a few people up the chain from you AND a scratcher to x number of people you wanted to participate. (I don't remember how many it was but I think it was six.) If your recipient was interested in participating, they got to scratch it. If not, they were supposed to send it back. Two sent it back unscratched so I sent them to two new people. But I didn't receive anything from anyone else, nor a note if anyone won. Nor a thank-you. Nothing. But it was my own fault because I could have NOT scratched the one I got and easily opted out.
Post a Comment